Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hanging Star


Another Boot Camp creation. I am really having fun with these cards. I cut the branch and leaves with my Cricut using the Winterwoodland cartridge. The card base was embossed with the Cuttlebug but I cannot remember the name of the folder and it isn't written on the embossing plate. OOPS. The star from the George and Basic shape cartridge was cut from metallic red cardstock from Michael's. The bow is just a piece of silver cording I had in my stash.
Well off to finish some homework. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...everything about it...the embossing folder, the branch/acorn and most of the all the gorgeous dimensional star!! You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job! White embossed background is just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on the card! I see that you are from Ontario, so am I! Where are you located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the metallic cardstock for the star. PS - that embossing folder is called Victoria, it's one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete