Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fusion First Anniversary Celebration Challenge









I saw this challenge from Fusion Card Challenge and thought I would like to give this one a try. I chose to work the colour scheme rather than the sketch.



 I still have not mastered how to take a great photo of my card creations but I will keep trying.
 
This card was created using the following supplies:
 
Inks: Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks
         Jet Black Archival Ink
Stamps: Feel Better from Studio G and Friend from Wplus9 Fanciful Feathers
Dies: Chrysanthemum from Memory Box and Foliage Frame from Wplus9
Paper: Canson 96lb Bristol, Gold foil paper from Dollar Tree, black and 110lb ivory cardstock from Recollections.
 



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know the Dollar Tree had foil paper ... it certainly looks fantastic with your die cuts ... so glad you helped us celebrate our anniversary at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the crisp, die-cut gold works so well with the watercolour! Thanks so much for joining us for our birthday challenge at FUSION! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon! The watercolor under that detailed gold die cut is amazing! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete