Monday, October 12, 2009

Giving it the old college try!

Well I'm finally going to give this blogging thing a try. I am not really sure of what to do, so don't laugh as your viewing this. Remember I am a neophyte.
I have been interested in papercrafting for the past 5 years. It started out as scrapbooking ( I have only completed 1 book, but books are ongoing right?) my real love is cardmaking and gift boxes and bags. I am always looking for unusual boxes and bags. I like to change it up to and not always for their intended use. I have recently become the card lady and poster lady at work for people retiring or moving on to other jobs. Because we have a huge amount of staff, I have used squash albums and explosion boxes for cards since they provide lots of space for sentiments and signatures. The posters could not be done without my trusty Cricut Expressions. Man I love that machine!! and my DH for giving it to me for Christmas. I was the envy of all my scrapping friends. Unfortunately my hubby took a lot of heat from the other guys for being such a super husband.

1 comment:

  1. Now you need to share some of these great cards!! I love unusual boxes too... Please share ;)

    ReplyDelete