Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Ornament Boxes

Every year for the past two years I  give an ornament to to each of my nieces for Christmas. It was something one of my aunts did when I was young. I was very appreciative of that when I got my own house and put up my own tree. I have two nieces who are 2 years old and one niece who is 10 months. I also decided this year  to make a box to put the ornaments in to make them extra special. I didn't have a plan on how to decorate them when I first started so just kept staring and staring at the ornaments when it hit me, decorate the box according to the theme of the ornament. So here they are. Sorry the photo quality is not the best. I am still learning how to photograph my creations.To make the boxes I followed the directions for a Gable Box from the Splitcoaststamper website and added a little creative license. Since making these I have made others and changed the dimensions to get a larger box.


No comments:

Post a Comment