Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Colourfully Comforting a Friend


This is a sympathy card I made for a friend whose father passed away just before Christmas. I wanted to use cheery colours not sombre ones. Colourful cards cheered me up last Christmas when my father passed away so I was hoping to do the same for my friend.
My inspiration for this technique came from 3 Umbrellas here and the layout came from here on Pintrest.

Supplies:
Ink:       Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw
             Jet Black Archival Ink
Stamps: Stampendous- Encouraging Words, Hero Arts- Blossom Art, Inkadinkado- Dot Flourishes
Paper:   Base-110lb white card stock, banner- 65lb white card stock, Mat- 65lb black card stock all
             from Michael's  
             Flower & Sentiment square- Canson Water Colour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment